- Recent Messages
- Tuesday Sermons
- Mission and Social Justice
- Employment Application
July 24, 2014
July 25, 2014
July 26, 2014
July 27, 2014
July 30, 2014
July 31, 2014
- July 24, 20149:00 am Chamber Music FestivalLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Pope Hall)
- July 24, 20149:30 am Stewardship CommitteeLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (3rd floor conference room)
- July 24, 201410:00 am Archives Work DayLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Archives)
- July 24, 201411:30 am Quality of LifeLocation: 3rd floor conference room
- July 24, 20143:00 pm Facilities CommitteeLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (3rd floor conference room)
- July 24, 20145:45 pm AA-BabysittingLocation: Rendon/Library (if conflicts in Rendon)
Summer Schedule June 1 to September 14
MorningSong 8:30am Rooftop Garden
Adult Enrichment 9:00am
Traditional 10:00am Sanctuary
Happenings of the Week July 11 through July 20
- Wednesday Worship and Prayer Opportunities: Morning Prayer at 7:00am, Noontime Study at 12:00, Prophetic Spirituality at 5:30pm
- Hiking Event next Saturday, July 26, 10:00am to 2:00pm, led by Cindy Piatt. Family friendly event, but all ages welcome. Meet at the Big Tesuque Trailhead on Hyde Park Road with sunscreen, hat, water, and lunch; snacks will be provided.
- Creativity for Peace trains young Palestinian and Israeli women to partner as leaders by breaking down barriers of anger and prejudice, facilitating friendships, and inspiring action to promote peace! Meet these women and hear their stories on Sunday, July 20, during Adult Enrichment 9:00–9:50 in Pope Hall.
- Once again, we are collecting School Supplies for the Homeless Students in Santa Fe Public Schools’ Adelante program. There is a box in the lobby for collecting items. Especially needed are binder tabs, wide- and college-ruled paper for binders and also notebooks in those sizes, graph paper, and pencils.
- Summer Social Hour Signup: We need individuals willing to take on hosting duties for the last two Sundays in July. Sign up sheet on the lobby table.
- We had a great time at the church on the Fourth of July. Thanks to Nancy Peterson, Nelda Bell, Julia Hudson, Anne Noss, Anne Maglisceau, and Malissa & Larry Haslam for providing hospitality that day and to Linda Raney, the Chancel Bell Choir, and storyteller Bill Adrian for a rousing TGIF celebration! We hope to be open the Saturdays of Indian Market, Spanish Market, Arts & Crafts Fair and Fiesta. Sign up on the sheets in the lobby to take a turn greeting visitors.
- Community Farm founder and our church member John E. Stephenson is turning 100! Celebrate at the farm on Sunday August 3, at 1:00pm. The community is invited but remember that the party is a surprise!
- Ofelia Ortega, from Cuba and the World Council of Churches will be visiting Westminster Presbyterian Church, 841 W Manhattan Ave, on Sunday, July 13. A discussion on her work in Cuba and a potluck lunch will follow worship.
- Part-time Secretarial Position at Christ Lutheran Church (12 hours per week). Position will have primary responsibility for daily operation of church office. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus. Please send resume and references to: email@example.com.
- Piano Needed: There is a great need in the chapel at the minimum security section of the New Mexico State Prison just south of Santa Fe for a good/sturdy and tunable piano. Please contact Pat Luiken if you have a piano that might work 471.8051.