December 14, 2013
December 15, 2013
December 16, 2013
December 17, 2013
December 18, 2013
December 19, 2013
December 22, 2013
December 24, 2013
December 27, 2013
December 28, 2013
December 29, 2013
December 31, 2013
- December 13, 20135:30 pm TGIF ConcertLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Sanctuary)
- December 13, 20135:45 pm AALocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Pope Hall A)
- December 14, 20138:00 am Men's BreakfastLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Pope Hall)
- December 14, 20139:00 am Spanish Bible StudyLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (3rd floor conference room)
- December 14, 20139:30 am Outreach CoffeeLocation: Tree House Cafe, DeVargas Mall
- December 14, 20133:00 pm Santa Fe Women's Ensemble ConcertLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501 (Sanctuary)
The Winter Schedule:
- MorningSong at 8:30 and Traditional Worship at 11:00am in the Sanctuary
- Christian Education from 9:45–10:45am.
Back Pew Gallery opening night Friday 5:30pm after TGIF, 25 works of art on the theme Art of the Spirit. Meet the artists! Ponder their work! Enjoy refreshments and conversation with friends!
Art Supplies Needed for the Interfaith Shelter which has started an open art studio and is in need of supplies. The ones with stars (*) are the high need or highly consumable:
- *Paper: all kinds and sizes, nice thick watercolor paper and Bristol board
- *Construction paper
- *Oil pastels
- Fine tip Sharpies
- Color pencils
- *Charcoal & charcoal pencils
- *Glue sticks, Elmer’s glue, modge podge*, super glue, glitter glue
- Scissors, brushes—all sizes and kinds
- *Spray finish
- Jewelry findings: cord, stretch cord, earring wires, leather cord
- Needle: tapestry
There will be a Wish List and much more available at the Alternative Market!
This Wednesday, December 11, in the Sanctuary at 5:30pm the Rev. Dr. Georgia Ortiz leads us in Grace in the Face of Disgrace—a time for reflection on grace, forgiveness and reconciliation. Often we hold situations in our heart that call for resolution and still we choose to hold on to them. Grace, forgiveness and reconciliation are gifts of God to our reluctant hearts. Let’s explore them this night.
Remembering Our “Poet Laureate” Sage Mansfield in a special way: We’d like to have a booklet of poetry for the memorial service on Tuesday, December 17, at 10:30 so we invite you to share your favorite Sage Mansfield poem or a poem you have written about Sage. Please send an e-mail with the poem(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or put a copy in Krista’s mailbox (bottom row of the wooden boxes by the library) by Friday, December 13.
Our featured speaker for Saturday, December 14, Presbyterian Men’s Breakfast at 8:00am will be our own member, author, and educator Dawn Wink. From a serendipitous discovery of a beautifully crafted diary in the home of Grace, her great?grandmother, emerged Dawn’s new book Meadowlark, based on this true heart-wrenching story spanning 1911–1930 in South Dakota. Dawn will share with us the excitement and journey of discovery by which she was led to tell this compelling story. All are invited! We ask for a donation of $2 to cover the costs, making it perhaps the best deal in town. If you plan to attend, please let John Whitcomb know at 982.3921 or email@example.com.
Angel Tree for our Homeless Neighbors! Please take an angel and bring the gift on or before Sunday, December 22. It will be greatly appreciated!