Photography Dates Tuesday, September 16
to Sunday, September 20 and also in October
September 19, 2014
September 20, 2014
September 21, 2014
September 22, 2014
September 23, 2014
September 24, 2014
September 25, 2014
September 26, 2014
September 27, 2014
September 28, 2014
September 29, 2014
September 30, 2014
- September 19, 201412:00 am Photo Directory PhotographyLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Pope Hall)
- September 19, 20147:30 am Exercise ClassLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe NM 87501 (Chapel)
- September 19, 20149:30 am Circle 3Location: Ponce de Leon
- September 19, 201410:00 am Serenata RehearsalLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Sanctuary)
- September 19, 20141:30 pm Circle 4Location: Homes
- September 19, 20145:30 pm TGIF ConcertLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Sanctuary)
- September 20, 201412:00 am Photo Directory PhotographyLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Pope Hall)
- We will have one service only on Sunday, September 14, at 10:00am followed by a brunch at 11:00am to kick off the stewardship campaign.
- Door codes will all be changing on Monday, September 15.
- Our first photography dates for the new church photo directory are September 16 to 20. Sign up for a photography session online or with the volunteers available to help you register online by clicking here or in person on August 24, September 7 and 14. More photography dates are coming in October if you can’t make the first session.
- We return to the regular worship service schedule on Sunday, September 21, with worship services at 8:30 and 11:00am and Christian Education from 9:45–10:45am.
Sign up for Stewardship Gatherings—various dates and times at the end of September and throughout October. The sheets are in the lobby. Enjoy refreshments or a meal and get to know your friends and neighbors.
The Ren Fair at Rancho de las Golondrinas will be held September 20 and 21. All the proceeds from the game booths supports the Interfaith Shelter. Volunteers are needed to help with these booths. If you can help call Nancy (424.0414) or Sue at the shelter (795.7494). You may wear a costume, but it is not required.
You are invited to join the conversation on immigration at an upcoming event: Your Story, My Story, Our Story: Immigration and Our Journey of Faith. Teresa Waggener, PCUSA Office of Immigration Issues; Norman Levine, former NM State Refugee Coordinator and delegate to the United Nations; Andrew Black, field representative to Senator Heinrich and former deputy to the Stated Clerk of General Assembly; and members of local congregations who offer a glimpse of the many faces of immigrants in our midst. The event will be on Saturday, September 20, from 9:00am to 4:30pm at Shepherd of the Valley (1801 Montaño Rd NW). A $10 donation is suggested. Lunch will be provided. To register, please contact Gloria Mirabal: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The People’s Climate March in Santa Fe begins at the Plaza with first stop at St. Francis Cathedral on Saturday, September 20, at noon. Many of the major religious traditions are inviting their members to join the People’s Climate March in New York and support the UN meetings on Climate Change September 23. For more information please contact: email@example.com.