- Recent Messages
- Tuesday Sermons
- Mission and Social Justice
- Employment Application
July 29, 2014
July 30, 2014
July 31, 2014
- July 29, 20149:00 am Staff GatheringLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- July 29, 20149:00 am Chamber Music FestivalLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Pope Hall)
- July 29, 201412:00 pm Photo Directory
- July 29, 20142:30 pm Chamber Music FestivalLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Pope Hall)
- July 30, 20147:00 am Morning PrayerLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Chapel)
- July 30, 201412:00 pm Noontime StudyLocation: 208 Grant Ave, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501 (Rendon Room)
Summer Schedule June 1 to September 14
MorningSong 8:30am Rooftop Garden
Adult Enrichment 9:00am
Traditional 10:00am Sanctuary
Happenings of the Week July 26 through August 3
- Hiking Event this Saturday, July 26, 10:00am to 2:00pm, led by Cindy Piatt. Family friendly event, but all ages welcome. Meet at the Big Tesuque Trailhead on Hyde Park Road with sunscreen, hat, water, and lunch; snacks will be provided.
- Computer Lab Countdown: Four more Saturdays to get answers to questions about your computer or device, 10:00am to 1:00pm in the third floor Volunteer Room.
- Parking for Spanish Market Sunday, this Sunday, July 27, is always a challenge. We have again contracted for the use of the LANB parking garage, one block north of the church with the entrance to the garage off Griffin Street. The garage will be available starting at 7:30am and be sure to have your car out by 12:30pm.
- The plans to do a New Photo Directory have been finalized and we are having our first organizational meeting with the directory company Lifetouch on Tuesday, July 29, at noon. If you are interested in helping with this big project, come to the meeting this Tuesday. We will have photography dates in September and October.
- Wednesday Worship and Prayer Opportunities: Morning Prayer at 7:00am, Noontime Study at 12:00, Prophetic Spirituality at 5:30pm
- At this week’s Computer Class on Wednesday, Krista will again go over some of the basics of Microsoft Word (1:00pm) and Microsoft Excel (3:00pm).
- Holy Communion is celebrated next Sunday, August 3.
- Summer Social Hour: Thank you to those helped provide the between services hospitality for June and July Sundays including Mary & Bruce Black, Lisa & Paul Vernon, Mary Lou Williams, Ann Morgan, Ann Barker, Jim & Sue Hallquist, John & Charlotte Whitcomb, Ethel & Maurice Trimmer, and Leo & Donna Krulitz.
- Those who would like another chance to meet the young Israeli and Palestinian women that spoke last Sunday, there is a fundraiser on Thursday, July 31, 4:30–6:00pm, Salaam~Shalom, A Cultural Celebration for Peace at the Santa Fe Farmers’ Market Pavilion including food, music and dance. Tickets $25 in advance from www.creativityforpeace.com or $30 at the door.
- The Desert Chorale is offering discounted tickets to their Brahms concerts at First Presbyterian for members and friends of the church. Concert dates are July 26, July 31 and August 1. Call the office for tickets (988.2282) or order tickets online www.desertchorale.org and use the code SUMMER to receive 20 percent off.
- Community Farm founder and our church member John E. Stephenson is turning 100! Celebrate at the farm on Sunday August 3, at 1:00pm. The community is invited but remember that the party is a surprise!